Have a social media influencer cover your PGA Tour event!
As the social media influencer host of your PGA Tour event I will:
- Interact with golf fans on site.
- Involve tournament spectators in the social media coverage of the event.
- Show your social media followers a "behind the scenes" view they don't get to see on TV.
- Reach a wider demographic audience via social media.
- Allow a friendly familiar face (me!) to give a human touch to the coverage of the event.
- Build a connection and interact with golf fans all over the world.
- Leverage my own social media following (over 31k on Instagram as of March 2018) to get followers to your account and engagement to your posts.
- Create social media posts that comply with the event's requirements and preferences.
Let’s discuss how I can enhance your social media marketing plan.
Would love the opportunity to be a part of your event.
The Honda Classic (Feb 22-25, 2018)
25% increase in Instagram followers from Tuesday's practice round through Sunday's final round.
CAPTION THIS!🤳— The Fit Golfer Girl (@fitgolfergirl) March 7, 2018
Just thinking about how much fun I had at the #HondaClassic last month is getting me excited for all the good golf we are getting in the next few weeks!
Can’t wait for the @ValsparChamp and the @APinv!#golf #golflife #golfswing #golfcourse #selfie pic.twitter.com/Tr0oKi1fD5