Hello Fit Golfers! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel, and click the link below to get 15% off your own RUKKET SPORTS golf net!
Are you stuck indoors all day but you can't get golf out of your mind? This week, I will be showing you a simple golf workout that you can do at home without any equipment.
It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a fitness buff, I will be showing you the best beginner and advanced modifications so that you can customize your golf workout to fit your needs!
- Glute Bridge: Good for core stability and power.
- Single Leg Glute Bridge: Advanced modification of the glute bridge.
- Bird Dog: Good for core strength and stability.
- Bird Dog Planks: Advanced modification of the bird dog
- Assisted Plank with Shoulder Tap: Good for core strength, stability, and antirotation.
- Assisted Plank with Shoulder Tap (on the floor): Advanced modification
- Box Squat: Good for developing lower body strength
- Single Leg Box Squat: Advanced modification of box squat
- Reachbacks: Good for developing and maintaining good thoracic mobility
- Hip Twister: Good for developing lower and upper body dissasociation
TRAIN WITH THE FIT GOLFER GIRL! ONLINE AND IN PERSON GOLF FITNESS PROGRAMS AVAILABLE:
GET YOUR FREE GOLF STRETCHING GUIDE HERE:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! New Videos Every Monday!
MORE GREAT GOLF FITNESS VIDEOS HERE:
FOR MORE GREAT GOLF FITNESS TIPS CHECK OUT THE FIT GOLFER GIRL BLOG:
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!